Everyone knows that the best Mother’s Day gifts are always handcrafted— because homemade gifts seem a little more special than eating out. Even if you cook something like… noodles! Make it all satisfying and more healthy- exactly what your mom deserves by choosing a dish made of durum wheat and real eggs noodles!
Here is an insanely delicious noodle salad you can treat Mom at Sunday lunch as an addition to a main festive dish.
STRAWBERRY BALSAMIC NOODLES SALAD
You will need (4 serves):
- 1 lb. spiral or elbows noodles
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 c. sliced toasted almonds,
- salt, black pepper to taste
- balsamic glaze, for drizzling
1. Cook spiral, elbows or any other shaped noodles in a large pot of salted boiling water, until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
2. Add spinach, strawberries, feta, and almonds and toss until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle with balsamic glaze (or balsamic) and serve.